Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I knew her in secondary school and fucked her in poly.

As the title of this post suggests, I will be writing about this girl I got to know back then and then did her when I was working towards my diploma. I got to know her through a friend through the worldwide-web, of course; namely through IRC (whatever it stands for). I know, I know... But hey, that I'm very sure that it got many people laid!

Anyway, she was an ex-classmate of my first serious girlfriend (I'll talk about her more in future posts - don't worry), but the girl never did really like my ex. Apparently, the girl found her character very fake. Ha! All this bitching and all.

Anyway, I lost contact with her after the IRC fad died and then just a month before the incident, we found each other again on yet another online social network service, 'Friendster'. Back then, at the same time, I was dating someone else, but that didn't stop me from talking to her again, because I didn't foresee sex being part of our catch-up actitivities.

We would stay up late talking online and on the phone about random things. Into about the 2nd or 3rd week of our 'reunion', I cheekily asked her if she had any prior experience in you-know-what. She said yes and then we very casually talked more about it and exchanged little details of our sex-capades. Back then, it was also the World Cup Season and I somehow found myself at her place watching the game with her dad, her sis, her dog and of course, she herself. Now was that queer or what? It proved to be really awkward; I couldn't comment freely on the game and had to sit in a corner quietly to watch. But, of course, my eyes weren't just on the game, but definitely eye-balling her. She was wearing a pair of boardshorts and a cap-sleeved tee. For her small frame, she had a pretty perky butt and nice round tits to match.

After the game was over, we hung out abit in her room then I left for home. She later then told me her sis texted her asking what we were doing behind closed doors. Nothing? At least nothing for now.

So chance came for me to visit her place again and I did. She was working on her project and I said i would just be over to accompany her. I had to hang out at her lobby until her family was asleep before I could go up. That sure took awhile, but nonetheless, I was up and in her room before the half hour mark.

She opened the door and there she was standing in a blue over-sized man's shirt matched with a white pair of short shorts. That was a pretty sight. Then, back in her room, I fell asleep while waiting for her to get done with her work. When I woke from my little nap, she was still working on her laptop at the desk, so I asked her to come over to the bed and she did. But she just sat on the floor by the bed. Seeing that it was uncomfortable, I got her to come up on the bed by me; and as she was working, I laid down on her thigh. It was nice and smooth. She had very fair skin.

After about 5-10mins, she decided she's had enough of work and she wanted to sleep too, so she asked if I was ok with sharing the bed. Like I would ever mind?! haha. I told her politely that it was ok with me.

She sprayed some scent on herself before turning off the main-light and left her night-light on. Under the dim, warm light, I reached over her and took a sip of water, then very casually, I laid my arms around her waist and pulled her closely to me as I laid on my side. She half-turned her head and then arched her back to accomodate me.

Slowly but surely, I closed the gap between her bottom and my pelvis. With small rocking movements, I started pressing my dick against her ass. Noticing the bulge, she reciprocated by grinding her tush against me in unison with mine. With her increasingly harder grinding, I reached in from the back and slid my hand into her shorts and started rubbing against her unshavened clit. Apart from the hair, everything in there felt nice and soft.. and wet.

I turned her face around towards me and we started making out. She and I both gave out little groans as we progressed further. Playing with her Very soft breasts, made me even more horny. I decided to switch positions/sides with her to her right and continued to finger her very wet pussy. She was letting out louder moans my increasing fingering speed. Then i peeled both our bottoms off (mine with more difficulty, that stupid pair of berms), continued to finger her and led her to my erected manhood. She started pumping me, but it didn't feel as good cause I guess she was a little too distracted to handle me gently. Feeling a little displeased, I just stopped her and my fingering and got on top of her, spread her legs and pushed my dick into her vagina. It felt great with her warm vagina wrapped around my shaft. 

I started to to pump and progressively increased my speed. I looked up at her face and she was looking at me, so I moved in and frenched her thin lips while continuing my rhythmic thrusting. Even with penetration, her over-sized shirt and bra were still on; so I decided to start stripping her entirely. Button after button and a final clasp, her sweet round, soft tits were in front of my eyes and i started to suck on them, like a baby would on a pacifier.

She then started to rock her hips and that made for difficulty thrusting but at the same time, made me feel weak. She was a pro; not a dead-fish. I had to 'disengage' after awhile and took a deep breath before re-inserting into her pleasure-hole. Continuing her rocking, I pressed my hand down on her hip and looked down at our groin as I started to pump her harder and faster. I was already on cloud no.8.

Frenching, Squeezing, Rocking, Pressing, FUCKING. She was like a cow-girl, but only that she was at the bottom and I, on top. Feeling Kingdom Come, I fucked her pussy even harder and harder. With a low moan, I withdrew from her cunt and blew a big load on her little belly and tits.

As I jerked off the last few shot, I noticed it was mostly between her tits than on her belly. I wiped off the clinging strands left on my tip, then leaned in to give her a peck on the lips, as a show of gratitude for her awesome performance. I laid back down on my back and watched her get up, take a white towel and started wiping her cute naked body in front of her full-length mirror. Seeing that made me wana go at her pussy again.

After I washed up in the washroom, we cuddled and fell asleep in our tops and our undies.

At around 10 in the morning, we woke up. Lying there, we started our familiar grinding again and I reached for her soft tits again and started squeezing them again. Just as I recalled from the night before, they were so cute and soft. Then, I unbuttoned my boxers, reached under and pulled her panties aside and penetrated her again. She let out a moan. Lying on our side, I started humping her from the back. One of my favourite positions with her ex-classmate too. ha! We continued and finished up, then I got dressed up and headed home on a hailed cab, recollecting what had happened in my head all the way back home.

Hope I can feel that warm pussy wrap around my dick again soon! =) girl-school girls do do it better than the rest! 

No comments: