Friday, August 22, 2008

The Ex.

Let me give you all a littler introduction to this girl to whom you'll read much more about in future posts. She and I first got together back in our final year in secondary school. As with the previous girl (who's my ex's classmate), I got to know her through the net. She is this cute and pretty, petite girl from a convent school, and I was the boy from the all boys school. By the way, let's just call her 'A'.

Just a summary... A and I hit it off when we started to see each other during our CCA tournaments and it's a plus point that we lived close by too. She and I got together after awhile and some courtship, and we dived pretty much head-on into the world of sex right from the start. Must be the raging hormones of youth. So at the end of the year-long sex/relationship, she got popular in tertiary school and left me. She got hooked up with another guy very soon, but during her relationship with him, I recall a few incidents whereby we still made-out and all. Anyway, After she broke up with that doofus, we hooked up again and returned to our old ways, even when I was actually seeing someone else at that time. I know, I know, what a jerk right? But, I was really into her at that time (pardon the pun). 

I am to her, as she is to me, the longest and most frequent sex partner that either of us have had thus far. Good times, good times. The sex with her was great. Ok, so that's the little introduction. Next post... one of the many experiences I've shared with A. 

No comments: