Monday, November 10, 2008

Notebook.

Before Facebook, there was Friendster. This girl (whom we shall address as Sue) left me a message on Friendster, introducing herself to me and expressed her intentions of getting to know me better. I usually won't give a shit about stuff messages, but then when I viewed her account... Damn, She's hot! Thus, naturally, I replied her and then subsequently, we exchanged numbers and started to text each other daily.

(I'll have you know she's quite a difficult girl; it must be due to her confidence in her appearance.)

So, just days into this, we decided to meet up for a date. That day, she had on a nice tight pair of jeans and a small spaghetti top that really made her jugs stand out. I was thinking to myself; now that's a nice rack, girl! With nothing much on our itinerary, we decided to catch a flick somewhere - to which she posted me a queer question, "'C' or 'G'?" I was like WTH's this girl talking about? Her cup-size? So at random, I just said C. After hearing my answer, she explained that 'C' stood for Cathay, and 'G' for Golden Village. To that, I told her then I would rather watch it at GV. I mean, c'mon, that GV's known for the couple seats!

So we headed over and bought tickets to, The Notebook. We bought aisle seats on the left. So after dinner together, we headed for the theatre, where I was already thinking of a few things we could do when the lights go off. 

The movie began after a couple trailers. She hooked her legs on the outer arm-rest and leaned closer to me. I though it wasn't a really nice sitting position for a girl but what the heck... So, after a few minutes into it, she complained she was feeling cold. That was my cue! Excellent!

Very much composed, I lifted up the arm-rest between us and pulled her closer to me with my left arm around her back and my right on the front. With my warm hands, I rubbed her arms and her sides, warming her up a little. We started to shift our bodies closer and my hands started to wonder... I started to rest my hands on her chest, ever-so-lightly cupping her big round breasts. At that point, my manhood was starting to swell. Asking if she was still feeling cold - she noddded her head - and then I started to rub her arms and then her cleavage. My eyes were more on her than on the movie screen. Yours would be too, if you were me.

Slowly, I started to alternate between rubbing her side and the side of her breast and letting my fingers trail along her cleavage and the top of her breast, feeling her soft skin. I also started to kiss her cheek, while my fingers went deeper into her spaghetti top. With my finger tips reaching beneath her bra, she caught my hand and cheekily said to not go any further. Ha, I guess I was ok with that.

She decided she wanted to check her phone which was in my right pocket. I reached for her phone but with my jeans slung down too low, it was difficult for me to take it out. Seeing this, she said she'll take it herself with a slight grin on her face. She reached over from my left to my right front jeans pocket and gently brushed against my groin, trying to dig the phone out. She kept fidgeting and was trying to discreetly rub on my groin. As she was rubbing, she was smiling and as she was smiling, I was tightening my grip under her breast. Finally, she took the phone out and - missed calls, zero text messages.

With her legs up all this while, I wished she had been wearing a skirt instead of her tight jeans. I would've wanted to get my fingers wet on rubbing on her clit. Oh well, that's for another day. The movie ended and I sent her home. She didn't invite me up though... I had to wait another 2 days for some pussy...

No comments: