Tuesday, November 18, 2008

'V'

After her work, she wanted to meet me citing that she missed me. I didn't want to go out so I asked her if she'd mind coming over to my place instead of heading out. She was down with it and I was glad.

She took a cab from work.

When she arrived, I went down to meet her; she was dressed in a low-front spaghetti top and a white denim skirt. As always, she looked good. So, we decided to take a stroll around my area and before long, we were sitting down on a bench with me massaging her neck and back as she was complaining about her stiff neck. As I was massaging her, her neck wasn't the only thing that was stiff, if you know what I mean... I was seated behind her and she kept moving her tush back towards me, pressing against me as I was massaging her neck. This went on for a bit, as I touched the sides of her breast while working on her back.

Our conversation was simple, just random stuff, but then she put up a Peace-sign with her fingers and asked if I thought she was that. I was like WTH, bitch? She repeated and asked if I thought she was a 'V'. Initially, I acted dumb and said I didn't know what she mean by that. Later on I said no; I didn't think she was a virgin. She answered by saying that she was and she finds it weird that people didn't think that she was. I kinda believed her, but frankly I couldn't care less if she was one or not.

I decided it was time to head up to my room...

I opened my front door quietly and we both sneaked into my room with her heels in hand. I sat her down on my bed as I switched the side light on before sitting down beside her myself. I didn't want to wait; I hugged her from the side and gave her a peck on the cheek and proceeded to kissing her on her lips. She asked me what's the hurry, with that coy smile on her face. I ignored her comment and just dived in for another kiss. She opened her lips and we started frenching. I used my body to push her down on the bed and she let out a giggle. We continued kissing and my hands were cupped on her big round breasts. They were so big and round.

Awhile into it, I repositioned ourselves to lie parallel to my bed. In that position, I reached my hands under her top and slid my hands up her beautifully smooth skin and started to squeeze her tits. My dick was so damn stiff. I unclasped her black bra and gained entry to her massive jugs; alternating my grip between the two peaks. She gave out a slight moan and our kisses started to get wetter. I withdrew my hand from under her top and moved towards her clit from under her skirt.

She was moaning. I went from rubbing through her black knickers to pushing it aside and rubbing her bare clit and started to finger her wet, wet pussy. It was so smooth and warm. With that, I started to pull pieces of our clothing off. Her skirt, her panties, my berms, her top, my boxers then my top. 

Naked. I fingered her fast, working up a storm. She moaned and she fidgeted around as I pleasured her with my 2 very experienced fingers. I sucked on her pretty nipples and kissed her all over. She was ecstatic.

Then, she came.

My bed was wet. I had to get her back for this. I got her to stroke my manhood -  it was my turn for fun. Somehow, she didn't seem very good and it felt kinda awkward. Maybe she is a virgin after all? Doesn't matter... Soon, she got the hang of it and I had her switch between jerking me and playing with my nuts. It was awesome.

Then, I got up to take a sip of water and she complained that I didn't offer her. I took a mouthful of water and let her drink from my mouth. She smiled as I pulled away from her. As I was putting the cup back on my table over her, she asked me if I've had blowjobs and if I liked them. OF COURSE, I like them! HELLO?! Dumb question!

She said that she felt it was insulting to the girl when he guys wants the girl to suck on his stick. Being on top of her, I had my legs on either side of her body and I moved my dick towards her pretty face, telling her to just try it out. She shook her head and said that she didn't want to. I said ok and then laid back down. I was ok to go without a blowjob cause I wanted her cunt more.

She continued her to stoke to my stiffness for awhile, before I spread her legs and positioned myself between then on top of her. We started petting and her cunt was so deliciously wet, I positioned my dick at her entrance and begin to push her cunt lips open as my tip started to enter her. Then, she stopped me, telling me to not go in. I said ok and that I'll only rub her cunt with my tip unless she allowed me to fuck her straight up. It was ok cause...

I knew I was gona be fucking her hard before she left my place.

I pulled her up and we kissed sitting down. I cupped her breasts in my hands and they felt so much bigger with gravity allowing them to rest in my hands. I leaned back and she leaned forward towards me. Then, I squeezed her tits against my dick and started to tit-fuck her big boobs. It was fucking amazing! With each pump, I squeezed her tits closer together. 

I couldn't take it anymore.

I did a few quick pumps and sat back up pressing her back down on her back. I told her that felt very good, while still cupping her breasts. She smiled and pulled me towards her. Back on top of her, we continued our lip-locking and I touched her all over. Grabbing her inner thigh, I parted her legs wider and moved my dick towards her cunt and without any resistance and with much lubrication from her wet hole, my key entered her glory.

It felt so good just to be in the warmth of her cunt. I started my rhythmic pumping as her slender long legs formed a 'M' shape in front of my pelvis. I fucked her harder and harder and she tossed her head from side to side, moaning louder and louder. She started to get really loud and I leaned in to muffle her shouts with my kisses. She came, again.

I fucked her hard and fast, I fucked her slow and smooth. It was long and good. After a long while, I withdrew to rest and sucked on her beautiful tits. I re-entered her hole and it was that same amazing feeling from before. I lifted her legs up to on my shoulders and pumped deeper into her cunt and she went, 'ARGH!'. I laughed and she smiled.

Fucking and fucking, while frenching and squeezing her big tits. She hugged my like a koala bear as I increased my humping speed. I pulled myself up and held her waist as I fucked her harder and harder, giving out a loud slapping sound.

With a last few pumps, I withdrew and blew my big load all on her slim tummy and massive jugs. I have not cummed so hard and so much prior to this beautiful cunt I just fucked. It was a beautiful sight. I was slightly panting and she was smiling; we were both perspiring. I leaned in to kiss her and squeezed her tits together again.

I got up and turned the side light on. I looked at her and her face and body were flush. She looked so pretty. I helped her clean up the mess and started to put on my boxers. She got up and stood naked in front of me wearing her black bra and pulling up her black knickers. I wanted to fuck her again. She put her top back on and called me towards her. She hugged me tight and said that this was the first time, we have really hugged. I smiled. Maybe she really was a virgin after all.

We got dressed and we held hands as we made her way home.

It's funny how though we're no longer fucking, but I still see her in magazines and on tv, having people citing her being a real hottie. Oh, they don't know how hot she is! Hot when she was naked! Hot when when she was cumming! Hot when she cupped my dick between her tits! Hot when she made a 'M' with her legs as I was in her! Hot when she was on her back with me fucking her cunt hard! Hot when she laid there, hair all ruffled up and with my big load of cum on her belly and tits! 

Sue was the shit man.

2 comments:

(T) (H) (B) said...

Hm.. SOunds good.

keyinherhole said...

Yup, you've got that right. It was beyond good, great.. almost best. ha!