Thursday, February 26, 2009

Vote! It's your right!

Yes, the election that really matters (to everyone else, but me) is over. First black president, Barack Obama won. However, right here right now, inspired by the question left behind on my previous post by everyone's favourite lady, THB, I have decided to come up with a poll of my own. Like all the implemented political voting systems around, you have no say in the options given but to select one from the list.

Anyway, I realised that the previous New Year Resolution poll didn't exactly get a lot of hits, so I'm hoping for better response with these two new ones. C'mon, be nice! Ain't life-changing or world-altering, but it still only takes a single click to make the difference. Maybe I seem pathetic here but I'm just curious. 

No comments: