Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Fuckin' Stairs.

Pardon the abrupt hiatus in writing posts. Been busy at work and rather gatherings here and there. The Stairwell Stories needs and will continue now...

(A, the ex, will be referred to as Lili from now on)

So then, me and Lili met up, as usual, under her block to go up to her place together. We wanted to have sex. It's not that we planned to have sex or anything, but we always just get right down and dirty - with Lili on her back and me on top - whenever we go to her place. That, on the other hand, happens almost daily. 

We started making out while walking up the stairs, with my hands groping her as she rubbed against my pants. We were horny as fuck (whatever that means). Usually, even with her dumb-ass introvert brother at home in his room, Lili would just sneak me in pass his door and into her room for our romp. However, today was different; her sister was at home having taken a half-day from work. Bloody bummer!

She and her vixen sister shares a room and it is her bed that we always fuck on, so we can't be doing that now that she's sick and probably lying in bed half-dressed. Lili got slightly frustrated and pissed about it, cause she wanted to get it on and now this... I tried to calmed her down with my kisses and caressing, but that just got her even more itching to suck and fuck. We decided that, since we always wank each other on the stairs, why not we just fuckin' fuck there and then on the same steps. It's not like it would be our first time doing it on steps anyway.

(The flight of stairs is flanked by two houses on each level. I am surprised that we've never once been caught or had to run away.)

I was ready to go, having unzipped my pants, but she told me she wanted to go up to change out of her uniform into a tee and shorts. She said it would be easier and better to fuck when she removes all these unnecessary layers. I suppose it's true, considering she had her knickers and training shorts on under her pinafore. I zipped back up and watched her flash her knickers at me as she climbed the stairs up to her house.

I sat there waiting for roughly 3 minutes before she came back down. She had only a white tee and her training shorts on - nothing underneath. She sat down and we started to french. I opened my fly and she grabbed my dick in her hand and started giving me a handjob. On her right, I reached my right hand into her tee and cupped my hand around her cute tits and started fondling them. I told her I wanted some head, to which she reciprocated by wrapping her pouty lips around my dick and bobbing her head up and down my manhood.

Ecstasy!

After a minute or two of sucking my dick, she got up and spread her legs as I prepared myself receive her (for a hell'ova good time). I held her hips as she straddled me and rode up and down on me. Our breaths became heavier and we were loving it. She hooked her arms around the back of my neck as she rode me harder and wilder. I grabbed her breasts and squeezed them in my hands. I started to groan louder cause it just got better and better. She started to become weak and jerked about as my dick slid in and out of her wet wet pussy

Soon, her great riding was making me feel weak too. Lili got up and off my dick, sat down beside me and cotinued to jerk me as I played with her tits again. Feeling my own orgasm arriving soon, I gestured to her and she positioned herself in front of me on the lower steps. Her wanking never stopped. 

"I'm cumming", I told Lili and she took my cock in her wet mouth and wanked and sucked me like a champion. I came hard and in waves into her beautiful mouth, but she didn't even flinch. She was long already accustomed to the taste of my cum. Then, Lili swallowed my cum and licked the tip of my cock clean, leaving a nice shiny tint as her lips left my tip.

Later on, her sister left to meet her own guy (probably to fuck too), allowing Lili and I to go up to her room for more make-out sessions and the like. Precious fuckable everything.

No comments: