Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Pleasures taking a backseat.

Hello.

So, I've been rather occupied at work. Worn out by that and other brain-drainers. I hadn't had time to go about doing the things I like. Hiatuses in everything from blogging, doing exercise/sports, watching every damn movie, even fornication. Yup, just been too nonchalant about it. I mean, of course, life is not just about filling a hole or having a hole filled, but it is a clear sign that pleasures have taken a backseat. Work and not much play in the last week has made the Key a dull whatchamacallit... I don't know.

Time to get some shut eye for now.

This week I will for sure return.
Come again? Yes, come again on her belly.



For Perky Tits & Killer Legs,
The Key.

2 comments:

Jack said...

Don't let work kill you, pal. I shall watch this space for more of your rendezvous with Tanned Girl.

keyinherhole said...

Hmm, I guess there's always her... but I'm hoping more so to refresh my memory with the Fair Girl. She got me tingling again.