Saturday, June 19, 2010

She just wanted the Key in her hole.

Hello. I'm glad Lakers won yet again. Also, I'm bored of the World Cup.

So regarding the title... yup, it's just as it states up there - she just wanted to fuck. Like an animal in heat or something. Ok, my bad (maybe) - the week before, I told her it would be fine for us to meet after work and then head over to my place to get it. Unfortunately, as luck would have it, something came up and she couldn't have me fuck her. I wasn't dying to tap that, but she sure was unhappy and started acting like a bloody 3 year old.

I mean, she was seeing someone and this was just a transaction of sorts. Call it whatever you desire... booty calls... fuck buddies... friends with benefits... you-want-some-dick-sure-have-mine thing. So, what does it mean? No commitments and no strings attached and purely for fun. Two consenting adults having a fuck.

But, no... she started defecating from her mouth about this and that, all while I was in the office. I mean, c'mon, what's up with that nonsense? Honestly, if she weren't such an attention-seeking child, I probably would be more proactive in arranging for consensual sex. Ok, I just realised the terms I've been using on her and to describe this situation makes her sound like she's pre-sixteen. However, fret not - she was born in the 80's.

All my brothers (and/or sisters) out there, do you feel me? I don't know what else to say. Is she so into me that she constantly wants me to put it into her? Whatever it is, I'm abstaining from her mouth and hole for an extended amount of time. Maybe forever.

I'd rather swing my balls again with the chick whose defenses I penetrated last World Cup. Now, that's really something worth staying up for - a match engraved into history!

2 comments:

Jack said...

I simply hate dealing with mood swings when it comes to sex.

keyinherhole said...

Exactly! It gets pretty annoying when they don't act their age.