Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Bus-grinder.

This I didn't set out to do when I boarded the bus - it just happened. Ok, so it was in the evening and I was catching the bus back home from town. Bloody hell, as usual, we were packed like sardines in there and the driver was driving way too fast for a crowded bus. I wanted to slap that bugger. Anyway, I was standing in the front, just behind the driver when we stopped at a bus stop and more people boarded the damn tin-can. A decent looking OL boarded the bus with a few other people behind her. I noticed but didn't quite bother as I was getting really annoyed and can't wait to alight at my stop.

Passengers at the front started to reposition themselves to get better footing and somehow that lady in her blue blouse and khaki pants was standing in front of me with her back facing me. She took a step back, wanting to give the person at the door more room, and bumped her tush into my front.

Well, and it stayed there.

As the bus went from one stop to the next, she tush on my crotch went from brushing to somewhat of a slow grind. It kinda reminded me of grinding with one Miss Universe Singapore in a club once. That aside... this OL was totally clueless, or ignorant, and was just happily letting her butt rest against my pants where my manhood resides beneath. As would any rubbing of a guy's groin, it started to get a little stiff. The gap between us shorten as the bus went from stop to stop and it was becoming a pretty alright bus ride right about now. Nearing my stop, I leaned in with my crotch pressing harder against her butt. 

Without putting any thought into it and subconsciously, I 'flexed' my crotch and my bulge gave a sudden and very noticeable push against her butt. I acted normal as the OL half-turned her head back.

Nothing.

No 'hey, perv', no 'excuse me', no shifting herself away from me; just continued looking forward and enjoying her bus ride home it seems.

Well, so I just got off at my stop within the next minute and walked home. Nothing big and in fact just something small, but I totally didn't anticipate this. But, just thought I'd share this as I am pretty sure that many of you and encountered somewhat similar situations on the bus and/or train. Funny, isn't it? Care to share, as well?

2 comments:

(T) (H) (B) said...

Haha. My bus was never full... =)

keyinherhole said...

Lucky you then. Or would you rather a bus-grinder,as well? This isn't my first and only grinder action on the bus though. But, that's another post for another time.