Saturday, December 13, 2008

Of dreams...

Decided to retype the post right now. Bloody thing better not pull a fast one on me again when I wana publish this post. My train of thought's totally wrecked, though. Nevertheless...

So in your dreams, are you invading or being invaded? On top or below? Behind or in front? Pumping hard and fast or rocking slow and smooth? Is he/she a blonde, brunette or a redhead? Asian, white or black? Is one-on-one's enough or are you still begging for a threesome? All of the above? Damn! So whatever you conjure up with your time in the Sandman's castle, I'm sure you'd wanna have that come true one day. Well, don't we all?

Anyway, I think my fantasy now is that of banging a pair of sisters. Nope, not necessarily twins and definitely not together in a threesome. I'd love to be able to bang say, the younger in the afternoon and then the elder at night. Of course both would be clueless and oblivious to the face that I am actually fucking her sister as well. Ha, that'd really be wicked!

Picture this - These two sisters are also living in the same estate as me. The younger one comes over to my crib in the afternoon to shed off that heavy lunch by riding on my dick while, late at night, the elder sister sneaks me into her room (they both have got their own rooms) and lets me have her for supper. But both not sharing their sex-life will not in any given time be telling the other that they are actually letting a neighbour fuck her. 

This came to mind as - as of late - I have been bumping into these two sisters in my estate whenever I go work out and/or run. They are slightly younger than me, but they're both rather cute and sweet-looking. The taller one - whom I presume is the elder sister - looks sweet and gives the feeling that she's a nice person to be around and that she's also matured in thought and behaviour. The younger one, on the other hand, looks kinda shy but quite cute. Also, the elder one somehow looks like she can give a mean blowjob!

Somehow and very conveniently, the sisters and I just happen to run in the different direction on almost a similar track - which makes for a good opportunity for us to steal glances at each other. The taller sister also has better stamina so the two run at a different pace and are always apart. The next time I see them, I'll smile whenever I pass them. I hope my panting wouldn't make for a bad smile. I hate running, but I look forward to it. Such a paradox. 

I know that a smile can't always lead to sex, but I'd be happy with just making friends. Guys shouldn't just wanna get to know a girl for the sake of getting laid. That's just wack! Anyway, I saw the two sisters again when I was heading out to meet some friends for a dinner at some japanese joint in town. Food was good, but a little pricier than expected. The sisters were in their usual white tees and FBT-looking shorts - very casual. Only once did I see the elder sister in her uniform. She looked quite good in it. But of course, her nice long slender and smooth-looking legs contributed a lot to her appeal. Hope to see them at the pool soon!

So earlier on in the day, I went for coffee with a friend. Saw a pretty sweet-looking girl at the bus stop. She and I noticed each other even before I stepped out the side-gate. I had my shades and she her plastic designer frames. She couldn't see my eyes but I could definitely see her stealing glances at me as I walked past her. She was wearing grey-felt ankle boots with a pair of skinny raw denim and some white tank-top with a black clutch in her hands. She was resting on the handlebar of the bus stop seats, entertaining and talking to this old lady. I thought that was pretty nice of her. She was distracted by my presence, though. Right from the get-go, she had a shy but yet coy smile on her face as she stole glances at me. What a fox. I was rather annoyed by the day's humidity but was pleased to have had at least a simple eye-candy in front of me.

When her bus came, she drew back to allow the 'kia-su' bunch rush the door and board the bus first. As she slowly towards the door, she continued to smile and look at me from the corner of her eye to see if I was going to board the bus. I didn't; to realise that I could've taken that bus to my destination as well. That could've been another 'bus-grinder' episode. Should've, could've, would've... whatever. Anyway, she walked up close to me, looked at me and smiled before she boarded the bus. I didn't reciprocate, though. I leaned against a pillar and then saw her looking at me again, as the bus was moving off. On the way to that dinner in the evening, I walked past a mall entrance and saw that her just standing around. As I was turning away, I saw her surprised expression as she saw me walk by. Hmmm... maybe I'll get to see more of her soon, literally.

It's quite cool how there seems to be quite a number of pretty things in my estate; from sweet-looking tertiary students in uniform and pretty clothes to vixen-like OLs in office-wear and LBDs. Perhaps...

No. 01 - Bang neighbours who are sisters ✔
No. 09 - Bang foxy neighbour in the jacuzzi pool ✔

Something along those lines, eh? I'd defnitely post it here, if and when that happens.
It's late now. Time for bed - alone today, though. I won't be tomorrow! Ha, maybe I'll post that sometime next week. Way too many stories to write. Ciao!

1 comment:

(T) (H) (B) said...

9. Not a good choice cos it really isn;t that nice... hahha