Thursday, December 11, 2008

Through fabric.

Alrighty, I've decided, today, to write that other grinder account I had while the bus. This now is a stretch Transisland bus and I wasn't alone but with 2 other friends heading to some party. I don't know why but I'll have you know that its extremely rare that I sit that way; I was in the typical 'ah-beng' slouch-into-seat sitting position. I was on the outer seat and my friend was to my right with the other was seated in front of her. Our neats were just right of the front door exit.

So, we were happily chatting away - cracking jokes and what naught - when this two girls in their late teens boarded the bus. Somehow they just came to stop and stand just left of me. I didn't think much as I presumed the seats were all taken and its just convenient to be standing near the door. You know Singaporeans... but nothing seemed amiss, so my conversation with my friends continued. Then, this girl took a step in towards me and my elbow (which was sticking out in her direction) brushed against her inner thigh. 

It felt smooth.

I tilted my head up a little to steal a peek at her. She looked moderately pleasant, attractive, whatever - you know what I mean. Fair complexion, smooth skin and all. Anyway, I just stuck to my same sitting position with my forearm resting on my torso, elbow sticking out. As the bus continued on it route, the times my elbow met her thighs increased and the brushing seemed longer and more deliberate. I just kept my elbow there and was waiting to see where this would lead. Not that I was expecting myself to be fingering her on the bus in front of my friends and every other stranger there, but you know its just intriguing.

Then the bus started to have more passengers and she and her friend still didn't want to move to the back and just stood their ground, only to move ever-so-slightly towards me to allow people to pass behind them. By now, my elbow area was against her inner thigh like we undetachable siamese twins.

Rubbing and rubbing against her upper inner thigh. It was nice.

Then, she took a quarter-step and her pelvis was pressing against my tricep. I reciprocated by shifting myself more to my left towards, pressing my arm harder against her. With the bumping of the bus, I could feel her slightly grinding her crotch against my arm. I wasn't talking much now and neither was she. We just... 

SORRY GOT DISTRACTED AND OCCUPIED WITH EXPLAINING TO A GIRL FRIEND SOME THINGS ABOUT THE GIRLS I'VE DONE IN MY TIME.

Anyway, I just decided to pull one by bumping her cunt through the fabric of her shorts. I raised my elbow, bumped it and she didn't flinched a little but just stayed right where she was. I smiled to myself. So, I continued letting her rub herself against my arm as I brushed her thigh and applied consistent pressure against her pelvis. I could feel and faintly hear the rubbing of the two layers of fabric, namely her panties and her board-shorts. I was having a slight boner now and was so close to just reaching in from under the leg of her shorts and start finger-fucking her indefinitely wet cunt. 

Alas, fate is tease and wouldn't have had it any other way, it was our stop and we had to get alight the bus. I pardoned the girl to let me pass as I bumped her cunt one last time, a seemingly fitting goodbye to this bus-grinder, and alighted with my friends. Before the bus moved off and right as the doors were almost closed, I turned around and I saw her looking straight at me with a cheekily wide smile on her face. I smiled back bearing teeth and raised my eyebrows, as if telling her, "Babe, that was fun. I hope to (literally) bump into you again soon!". 

At the party; wild girls in skimpy clothes. Guys were swarming around them, circling like vultures. Looking for an opportunity to, knock on wood, to get some action. I think majority of the male population just don't and will never get it. You don't play hardball and front all the time - opportunity will come knocking on your door, like it did on mine so many times. Patience and cool is important. Not giving a lecture here and either is what I said complete and absolute. Just sharing... as usual. =)

No comments: