Thursday, January 29, 2009

Homies & Betrayal.

This dude I used to call my homie betrayed me some years back. Obviously can't forget but probably I have more or less forgiven him. That though is just solely on my end. It doesn't matter what he or other people think, it's just about finding peace within yourself. People come and go but your true boys/girls stick by you. I've made better and more genuine friends. It's as the Chinese (New Year) saying goes 新的不来,旧的不去 (literally means that if the new doesn't arrive, the old won't depart). 

Anyway, while chilling with a couple of friends a while back, I found out that the girl this ex-homie of mine is currently still seeing had a fling with my source's friend. Damn! Apparently she flies and the highlight of the news was that she fucked some dude a day before their anniversary. Double Damn! That judas of a dumb-ass is still totally clueless about it to this very day. It also ain't the first time he's been cheated on too!

This just tells you that a single betrayal will only just lead to another and another. Do not turn your back on your friends, eh? Guys, you sure won't wanna kiss the mouth of a girl who just sucked on someone else'e dick - now would you?

Blistering blowjobs! I'm tired. Ciao.

No comments: