Friday, January 30, 2009

Bespectacled & a bun.

Yes, there's something might amazingly attractive about bespectacled girls with their hair bun-up. Ponytails do just as fine as well. Just this evening, I was walking home after work and noticed that there was someone sitting on the steps leading up to the block next to mine. She was, as you'd expect, bespectacled and had her hair bun-up. She was dressed in a simple white cap-sleeve tee and a pair of vibrant red track pants.

She looked so damn fine - its crazy! I guess my kryptonite extends beyond killer legs. I just can't put a finger on what about that look that I so dig - could it be the demure innocence of her get-up or the come-hither looks leaking out from behind those frames? As I walked towards her direction, I saw that she was looking at me and I shifted my eyes away from her for awhile and returned my focus on her as I was closer to her. She was still looking at that moment, but slowly turned away as my eyes were still on her. It's cool how my recollection of her was of nothing but pure attractiveness.

I don't think I'm the only one who feels this way though. I've always thought a woman is the most beautiful when au naturel. Well, literally it would mean that the woman is in the nude, but here I meant it as being in this very casual and relaxed look. It's effortless, but yet so intriguingly sensual at the same time.

I've sent a particular air-steward off to holiday who was dressed in the same manner complete with the white tee, (turquoise) track pants, even the glasses and bun-up hair. That was the sex! I just wanted to plant kisses on her pretty face and then pound her from the back. 

A beautiful thought, indeed. Ladies - please consider this look in your list of sensual appeal or whatever you wanna call it. Definitely not slutty, more comfortable and totally effortless. Though baring some leg is always a beautiful thing too.

Have a good one this weekend. Get laid.


No comments: