Thursday, April 2, 2009

Fuck, Buddies.

Firstly, pardon the absence and the long hiatus. Many a times, I typed something but just got lazy and closed the damn window. Oh well...

In one of my previous posts, I mentioned this girl I spent a night with who has pretty nice rocking moves to match my thumping. She and I only shared a night of passion together, followed by a quickie in the morning before she had to go to school. This happened after we started talking again after a good couple of years when we first got to know one another. I don't know about her, but from the start of our friendship reignited, I knew I was gonna hit the home-run with her.

I would say we started out more or less as acquaintances, chatting about random stuff and subsequently moved on to talking about matters of the heart and then experiences in bed. Soon, we had that fuck. After which, on and off, we would still talk and be reminded of our little rendezvous from before.

However, now it seems we've become rather close. She called me a valued friend and listener and I call her many sweet things, as well. As fate would have it, due to currently circumstances, we just can't really go or rather get any much closer as a more rapid pace. A reason why I'm still very intrigued by her and all is probably cause of our little sex-capade and we talk pretty well.

Now, you understand the very well-placed punctuation in the post title, eh?

I guess we really fucked and then became (somewhat) buddies? Queer, eh? I don't know. I'm not falling for her, but neither am I placing all bets on re-living that night, just works out that we quite enjoy attention from one another, I suppose? Though, I definitely won't be rejecting or anything close to complaining, if she calls on me for another keyinherhole experience. Hmmm...

2 comments:

(T) (H) (B) said...

Soon, she will want something more then u will have headache...

keyinherhole said...

The 'C' word? Nah, I doubt it. If anything, it'd be the 'S' word.

Commitment.

Sex.