Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Spoons.

I'll skip the part on how I got to this girl's place to the part where we're both lying down on her queen-size bed, ok? Anyway, this girl is someone I kinda went out with a little, prior to this incident. Now the 1st time, I've been in her bed, but it was nothing more than some making out on previous occasions. I just didn't want to bring it any further than that. Companionship, I suppose?

Alrighty then... We were lying down on our (left) sides and she had her back arched to accommodate me. We snuggled and cuddled and then I decided to feel around a little; I reached in under her jersey top and ran my fingers from her torso to the bottom half of her boobs. I didn't think much of it as it wasn't the first we were intimate.

However, after a couple of minutes of caressing, she commented that it must be feeling good that I am touching her. I replied her with a simple 'yea' as I cupped my hand around her cute round breast. I started massaging her boob with my hand - she half-turned and we lip-locked.

Turning towards me, she and I continued in our kissing with my hand still on her chest. She reached down to touch my manhood through my boxers, commenting that I must be feeling horny. Frankly, a little touchy-feely would have sufficed for me, but I felt she wanted some intimacy so I carried on.

She continued to rub on me through my boxers and it felt nice. I released my grip on her breast and reached my hand in under her shorts and knickers to realise that she was clean-shaven. Beautiful. I started to rub her plump pussy and she let out a loud moan. It was definitely louder than what I expected, but I just continued to pleasure her with my fingers.

Wet enough and slippery-smooth, I started to finger her*. She became more ecstatic, fidgeting more than before. It was cute, somehow. So then, I gestured her to give me a wank and she wrapped her tiny hand around my dick and started jerking on me. It wasn't the best jerk I've had, but it was alright.

*I think a lot of guys just dive their fingers straight into the pussy when wanting to get the girl off. From experience and what I gather, that is just incorrect - at least for most it's not to be done as such. Start with a rubbing on the clit and gradually - not slowly - work your way to fingering and such. From there, whatever tickles the girl's fancy - alternating between rubbing and fingering, or just the deed itself. Ok, that's that.

The mutual wanking didn't last long. She stopped jerking me and told me to get on top of her. While getting into position, I intended to ask her something cheeky, but she cut me halfway and said that she just wanted to try something. Whatever that means, really. With her legs apart and I between and on top of her, what else is there to try? Key in her hole just comes to mind.

So, on top of her, she reached in under me and led my dick to her pussy. She said something which made it sound like she just wanted to try this 'new' position of making out. It really sounded like a weak attempt to get me to fuck her.

I just pressed my dick against her plump pussy - her hand still on my dick - and began to push the lips apart. She let go and I withdrew my tip before fully entering her. She almost instantaneously let out a very audible moan of pleasure. I just smiled to myself and started working on her like she wanted me to. I gained to a quicker pace and she was really wet and smooth. We exchanged a few lines as I was pumping her with my hands supporting me on either side of her upper body. Then, I leaned in to hugged her and starting fucking her hard. She bear-hugged me with her legs around my lower-back, as she tried to lick my ear. All while indicating her pleasure with various tones and notes. Ok, I'm not a fan of ear-licking, but I stuck with it for awhile so to be able to continue at the pace that's feeling so good.

Then, she asked me how I'm feeling and I told her I'm alright but looks like she's really enjoying herself. She laughed and got me to lie on my back, saying now she'll make me go crazy. I laid back down and she straddled me, but before she could lead my manhood into her, I had already penetrated her with my fingers. I fingered her fast and she moaned out loud again, alternating between going slightly limp and being all tensed up.

I withdrew my fingers and re-entered her, now with my dick. She started to ride me, going up and down and front and back. Her hair all messed up - she asked me how it felt. It was nice. Then, I pulled her down towards me and again pumped her hard. She was loving it. She got all excited and started licking my ear again, but this time, I told her to kindly refrain from doing that. I'm just really not a fan of it. It feels like a wet-willy. Gross.

In that position, she got tired quickly, so she got up and off my dick and laid down to kiss me again. I angled her back to face me again and I slipped my dick into her again. After being on top and below her, I started fucking her from behind. In that position, I could freely play with her boobs and rub her clit - of which she was obviously more fond of the latter. We continued in fucking in the 'spoons' position and completed the crescendo in the same stance. Funny, to have started in that position and ending in the same. All's done, we cuddled and slept till late morning.

2 comments:

(T) (H) (B) said...

Men shd read ur blog dude

keyinherhole said...

Well, apparently only you do, though. Ha! Oh well...

Anyway, I hope you're not saying I appeal to men. Damn!