Friday, April 24, 2009

Backseat, driver?

How many of you have ever or have at least attempted to get frisky at the back seat? I'm sure, plenty. Then, you look into the rear mirror and see a pair of eyes looking at you. Your eyes pan south of the mirror and you see the meter jump another 20cents.

It's one thing to be getting it on in the back-seat of your ride or your family car in a deserted lot or something, but it's an entirely different thing to be trying your moves in the backseat of a cab. That said - Yup, I'm sure cabbies have seen it all. Well, I'd be the first to admit that I've tried to do a little more than kissing in the back-seat of a cab, but it wasn't anything that required the undoing of a fly or lifting of a skirt.

Take this girl for example, for the few weeks I've known her, she's been just working and working so I thought I'd ask her out for a movie to break the normality of her routine circumstance. It helps that she's a sweet girl too. Anyway, during the movie, she got cosy, leaning in on my shoulder and all that. The credits rolled, very instinctively, she just hooked herself closely to my arm as we got up and left the theatre.

(Skip to the cab)

I opened the door and I got in after her. She sat lazily on the centre seat, leaned on my chest and placed her leg on my thigh. I accommodated her slouched posture with my arm around her. I suppose she felt tired after work and that movie. Then, from the corner of my eye, I saw her look up at me. Her soft hands touched the stubble on my chin and turned my face towards her. We eyes met, then closed and we kissed. I placed my hand on her torso as we continued. I got tempted by her 'big-and-round-enough-for-I' boobs and I inched my hand up towards her right boob for a little squeeze. She let me feel her chest a little before moving my hand away. Throughout the ride back, we lip-locked, stopped, hand on her boob, stopped, for a few bouts. Ok, enough about her soft lips and breasts, but I figured the cabbie was definitely checking out the pretty thing letting me feel her as we kissed.

How far have you gone on a cab? A little touchy-feely like the one I mentioned above? A little jerk and a little finger? Hmmm... Whatever it is, I sympathize with cabbies who have to wipe that queer looking white stain off the leather in the backseat.

On the topic of cabs and sharing experience... This fool I know was blatantly sharing his cab experience with her ditzy big-tit girlfriend to me and a bunch of guys over dinner. He was bragging about how she sucked on him and swallowed there-after in the back-seat and the cabbie was clueless. I think them two clowns are the clueless ones. How can someone not know when a busty girl is bobbing her head up and down on a bloke in the back-seat of the car you're driving? I think the driver just had one eye closed. The dumb girl looked at me, giggled and told me with her manicured hands on her ears that she's embarrassed that her boy's sharing such stuff to people. What a dumb fuck. The guy on the other hand, has no class and no respect for his girl. I think it's just down-right uncivil to be talking like that in front of a lady - your own lady for that matter. Don't see why she doesn't see how disparaging those remarks and words were.

Anyway, the deed done on nice clean sheets is always the best. Though, it'll probably get dirtied after that.

2 comments:

(T) (H) (B) said...

AH... I have to agree on the last. Nice clean sheets on a comfy bed...

keyinherhole said...

Yea, you can't argue with that. Gotta love it!