Friday, May 1, 2009

May Day.

(I just feel I have to write about this.

I really hate it when I see/hear bozos drag their shoes/sandals when they walk. First you hear that annoying 'ssshhhh-sshhhhh' sound, next you see their lazy-ass posture and their fucked faces. How annoying's that? Worse when you see boobs on them. Damn fuckin' ugly when girls do that. Unless, you're injured and/or lame, walk like a human, not a Neanderthal! Bloody sloth!)

Well... in a blind of an eye, we've come to the end of April, so say hello to May. April's been really hot and wet at the same time, but I suspect May's gonna be quite a bitch, as well.

Obama's 100th day in office has come and gone. Good for him. Now, pigs are killing humans. No second thoughts about my bak kut teh fix, though. I'd still gladly eat the pork at my table. If this swine influenza is that much worse than SARS, perhaps they should really consider closing the schools again, eh? I recall quite a bit of fucking back then during the SARS period. Nothing much on the agenda, so the deed was done to waste time away.

All these recollection of school days and happy days reminds me of the sentencing of female educators for underage sex with their very own students. When I was schooling, I was infatuated by this totally amazingly sweet and ever-so-graceful teacher of mine. Bespectacled, she sported a nice 'bob' haircut and was always wearing the sweetest/cutest things. Fair complexion with rosy cheeks, slim lips and an attractive physique... ahhh.. she looked like the perfect wife, a lady you can bring home to meet the parents. OK! That's that about my totally awesome teacher and her appeal, but never in my life had I thought that a female teacher would actually wanna bed a damn 15 year old. How foolhardy is that? Worst off - they were married woman, eh? Bruised ego and crushed pride for their husbands. What and how are they gonna tell their kids about what happened and why mom left? Poor chaps.

About the boys - I'm sure it's something some guys would tend to wanna boast about but I hope they don't, cause families have been broken cause of their small dicks in old(er) pussies.

Apart from this, yet more news of more SAF personnels passing away. This is really queer. Oh, such tragedy for the family of those deceased. Nothing blokes with 'crabs' and 'stars' on their shoulders or even people dressed in white can say or do that'll ever honestly make a difference. I quote, "I don't want your apology; I want my son!"

Again, shit news not just in the finance, but virtually every other sector. Apparently, it's just getting worse as the days go by.

Enough. Tired of writing about this. We're nearing the halfway mark of the whore that is 2009; let's just hope that the latter half is clean-shaven and free of herpes.

Time for bed. Late nights are idle. Update stories soon.

No comments: