Tuesday, May 26, 2009

2/5

So, how's the week been so far? We're almost at the midway-point of the work week. I'm sorry if you work a 6-day week, cause then the post title would have to be changed to 2/6. Anyway, I've got myself a couple of things to settle this week. I'm tired and rather frustrated, actually. A huge contributing factor would be the fool of a colleague I have got to work with.

Bloody hell.

This guy here, ain't your run-of-the-mill slacker, he's the real deal - a FCK.

Fuck-Care King.

I was gonna start giving you irate examples in this new paragraph, but then it came to me that it'll just make me even more incandescent at the way he acts.

Dammit shit!

Basically, he's the most FCK person I've ever seen, be it work or just as a person. I'm not kidding, nor am I exaggerating. You would really wanna punch his face - take my word for it.

I can't wait for friday. I remain positive still, though. Peace, people! Dinner time.

1 comment:

(T) (H) (B) said...

Peace. Imagine pulling a trigger at his head. It helps...