Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Payment.

I have never and will never ever pay for sex.

First of all, I'm against the trade of sex workers. Selling sex should only be in adverts. Secondly, I don't think I need to pay to get some.

Now back to the first point - I'm not for selling woman as a means to an ejaculation. I've caught a couple of flicks that highlight the harsh reality of the heinous trading of woman around the world. Most recently in theaters - Taken - starring Liam Neeson. Action packed the entire 94 minutes of the show. Bryan - Mr Neeson's character - shot, electrocuted and stabbed every evil-doing mother/father that got in his way. Yes, he did shoot a mother in the arm. Well, of course being the ultimate ex-secret agent that he is - though battered and bruised - he managed to bring his daughter back home safely and apparently still a virgin. Of course, that is Hollywood. In reality, shit like that doesn't matter, or rather it happens and that's that. Girls get abducted and sold as sex slaves to the broke and the rich with varying price-tags. It is a very sad thing. Every city needs a team of Bryans to get rid of these bastards that work for and in such organisations/networks.

Not having to pay for sex. I ain't all that, but I'm definitely not that bad that I'll need to resort to such means. A friend of mine, whom I've 'touched base' with once told me that paying for cab-fare/transport is already a form of payment for sex. If that's the case, well, we're all bastards who paid for sex.

I've definitely paid for my and her cab-fare. I've also had her take the bus to and fro to give me some. She took a cab down after work to fuck and then took a cab back after the deed was done. Different scenarios but for the same deal.

I just totally disagree with that being payment for sex. I mean c'mon nothing is free but it's more of like an appreciation thing more than a payment for some pussy and/or head.

Take for an example, this year's Valentine's, after a nice dinner, I got some head and action after when we retired to my bedroom at night. I don't see that as payment for the nice night we spent earlier on.

What you reckon?

7 comments:

Jack said...

Same sentiments. Why pay when you're also giving pleasure?

keyinherhole said...

Yea, mutually beneficial. Besides, it'll make the recipient of the monetary payment seem easily bought with money. Know what I mean?

Anonymous said...

no offence. but it's sad that ur friend equates paying for the cab as paying for sex -- in that case, all sex has to be paid for, and that makes her a sex worker, in her own definition.

keyinherhole said...

Hmm, by that definition, probably.

Though, come to think of it, maybe she's saying to score like literally free (in monetary terms). Oh well...

(T) (H) (B) said...

We all sleep for money in some way. Like bf buys me a nice bag and I treat him a spa? Just no cash transaction.

Jack said...

I still think it's a turn-off when you talk about money with sex.

keyinherhole said...

Yea, sex and money in the same sentence seems quite taboo to some. Whatever it is, it is not a form of compensation, but perhaps a show of appreciation? I think that's a better way of putting it.