Friday, May 1, 2009

Stairs.

It never rains but it pours. After the movie we just walked out from, we realised it was pouring heavily outside. We, then, decided to hang around the mall for a bit, hoping sun will come out soon. Well, after walking around, it was still bloody pouring, so I suggested to her that maybe we should make use of the time we've gotta waste doing something else. Initially probably a little dampened by the weather outside, her mood soon changed and we were scouting around for a nice spot.

There was this semi-sequestered open-air space on the upper levels, but then we realised that it probably isn't as unfrequented and/or dry as we think or would like it to be. In the end, we found ourselves at the really large staircase of the mall. The uneasiness of would-be smokers coming in on us half-way was all gone, by the time we sat our butts down and started making out.

She was to my left. I placed my right hand on left knee and started running my hand up her slender thigh. It was nice and soft with a fading tan. She slipped her right hand up my berms and started rubbing on my groin. Our kissing got wetter and now my right was massaging her breast.

I undid my fly and buckle, wanting to move up next base. She unbuttoned my boxers and whipped junior out. Taking it in her hand, she stroked it to full glory and continued working on me. It was good. I reached in from the outside - avoiding getting our limbs tangled up - I pushed what she was wearing underneath aside and started working on her as well.

Halfway through our mutual-masturbation, she released her grip on my dick and unlocked her lips from mine. The next thing you know, she had those same lips on my dick, bobbing her head up and down in front of me. She sucked such good dick. It was smooth and wet. I gestured to her and she started to blow me quicker. At this point, I thought things couldn't get any better than this slippery blowjob I was getting right now.

Almost subconsciously, I got her to stop her, cross her left leg over to my right side and straddle atop of me. Slippery as can be, the key entered her hole with much ease. I pulled her in to give her a nice kiss on the lips. Then, I held her around her tiny waist and guided her to rock her hips. We both let out moans of pleasure as our breath quickened from her bouncing up and down. In and out, up and down, it was feeling better and better, but yet closer to the orgasm.

My hands slid up under her top and cupped her cute breasts as she continued this beautiful cow-girl performance on me. I hugged her in closer and she smiled as I leaned in to kiss her lush lips.

I always like doing such things to make the girl feel happy and all. It doesn't take a lot to show the girl some loving while the loving is in the making, if you know what I mean. Always show the lady some affection, even though lust is the agenda for the day. While at it, you can always kiss and embrace her throughout the act, tell her... she looks great... it feels nice when you do this... etc. I also always make a point to smile and kiss the girl after (blowing my load). Maybe it's just me, but I think the girl will appreciate it. They want to be treated like a lady, not a whore. Well, I suppose it's all applicable unless you're in a whore house.

The kissing and fucking continued. Soon, I felt the rodeo gonna come to an end. We quickened up the pace a little. Right when I was about to, she dismounted and I came. With a strand dangling from the tip, she bended back down and wrapped her lips around my dick again, literally sucking the remaining traces of cum off my dick into her mouth. She stood up strand again, licked her lips and swallowed. I thought she didn't want to swallow today. With a sweet look on her face, she told me she was just helping me clean up. Ha, isn't that the darnest thing? A sweet little thing she is.

Clothes all fastened again, we dusted our butts, left the stairs heading back home after our deed done well proper.

2 comments:

Jack said...

Nice story. And nice girl too. :)

keyinherhole said...

Thanks, Jack. I'm just writing it as it is.