Monday, May 18, 2009

Let's resume.

You know how lovely it is to just laze around at home with nothing on the agenda? Just simply chillin'. But, I wasn't home alone; I had company, in the form of a long-hair Miss. She and I were snuggled up in the living room just channel-surfing. Nothing much was on.

I leaned in to give her a peck on the cheek and she looked at me. I smiled, she smiled, we kissed. My arm wrapped around her shoulders and my other hand I placed on her tummy. She wasn't your/my typical skinny size 0 girl; she had a little meat on those bones and it was perfectly fine. I liked that she has a nice rack to match. We continued our oral embrace and I shifted my hand up just under her breast. I could definitely feel the weight of her right boob resting on the back of my hand.

Our lip-locking grew wetter and I decided to take it to the room. She followed behind as I led her by the hand into my room. I turned on the air-conditioning and turned my attention back to Missy who was sitting on the side of the bed. Behind closed doors, we resumed - in a reclined position - with me by her side elevated over her.

I reach up from her tummy to cup her breast in my hand. Those familiar ridges felt wonderful to the touch. Working under her top, my hand came in contact with her bare skin. It was nice and smooth - the same words I would use to describe her plump pussy. I gestured to her my intent and continued to massage her breasts. She, then, placed her hand over my groin and started rubbing on me. I massaged her chest, as she massaged my groin.

Sucking gently on her lips, I murmured to her that I wanted her to put her hand into my boxers. Almost instantly, she reached in, grab me in her hand and started to jerk on me nice and slow. Gradually, she worked up to a slightly faster pace.

Awhile into it, she switched from wanking to caressing my balls. She asked me with an awkward smile if we could just kiss and not try to get each other off today.

Ok... initially, I really just wanted to be kiss and be a little touchy-feely, but she started to give me a handjob, I thought she wanted to get me off. I rarely reject a handjob and I didn't stop her. It was definitely a damper now that it has gotten this far, but I thought oh well - just my (limited) luck, another day then. I didn't want to make her do what she didn't feel like doing.

I gave her a beady-eyed look and told her, "Ok, let's just kiss, then".

We fidgeted into another position on the bed and kissed again. I definitely enjoy kissing her; she's a good kisser. Exchanging some sweet words in between kisses, our kisses got more intense and definitely wetter again.

Then, Missy placed her hand back on my groin and started to caress up the leg of my boxers. I kept silent and just continued to kiss her. Slowly, her hand moved up, reached in under my boxers and began rubbing on my shaft. Now, didn't we stop previously cause she didn't want to? Well, she smiled sweetly and told me cause I wanted her to. I'm thinking to myself, was she just playing hard to get? Trying to test me? Just want to please me? Whatever it is, I find her cute and sweet. Ha!

She grabbed me and resumed her nice jerking again. With that familiar hand on me, I felt kingdom come and told her I was cumming. She didn't want things to get messy in the room, so we went to the shower. In the shower, we stood kissing and wanking. With a quickened pace, I cupped her chest harder and blew my load there in the shower. We smiled at each other and we kissed again. We washed up together, got properly dressed and went back to our lazy day at home.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Great sexcapades!

(T) (H) (B) said...

nice...

keyinherhole said...

Thank you, Lisa. I guess we all have our little stories, just that I'm sharing it here through written words.

Appreciate it, THB. When are you resuming the writing of such posts on your end? Hmm...